Saturday, March 26, 2011

My First Official Blog!

So, I have decided to join the world of bloggers. Am I crazy?
Possibly, I don't know. I guess we shall find out.

I love reading blogs.
Honestly, I didn't read much until recently.
Recently I got married and its the best life ever. Really!


Somehow though, I've suddenly acquired a lot of free time.
Maybe this stems from the fact that I quit my job, moved 2 hrs from familiarity and into a small downtown apartment.

Yeah, that's probably why.

So why the blog? I guess because I need an outlet. A way for me to journal creatively this exciting time of my life.

I think you understand.

Oh yeah and the name. I guess I should clarify that.
My new last name is Russian. I like it a lot.
It came with my new husband who is also Russian.
It's not a normal, boring, common name and its hard for people to say or remember.
The point is, that translated to English it means Starlings.
You know, like the birds.

So there you have it! My first official blog post.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited!!! Post more!! Looks like it will be a lovely blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it :) Great blog, Laura! I read from top to bottom and am leaving a comment on the last post. Fun to see about your 'new' life :)

    ReplyDelete