Thursday, July 12, 2012

An Exciting Announcement!!

We're pregnant!!!
Although many of you may already know this I wanted to make an official debut for our baby Starling


It's felt like forever and a day as I eagerly awaited the appropriate time to post this super exciting news on my blog or any social media. 

The husband and I are beyond excited for this child.  
When I stop to think I can't get over the amazement that a tiny baby is being formed by the hand of God inside of me. How perfect and amazing is that?
When I feel the baby's little movements it makes me laugh out loud from it's odd yet wonderful sensation. 
pictures taken @ seventeen wks.

In only a few short wks we will find out if it's a boy or girl. 
Yay, happy dance!! We're basically just living for that day right now. :) 
That's all for now. 
Ciao my loves!!
the husband's chalk handiwork :)  

3 comments:

  1. Aww...congrats! So happy for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so exciting!
    love the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy and excited for ya'll! (Mom had told me that you were pregnant and I was waiting for you to announce it!) I agree, pregnancy is amazing and so is the God Who created it! There are few things as amazing as feeling your precious baby move inside you.

    Your pictures are super cute! Can't wait to hear whether it's a boy or girl! :)

    ReplyDelete