Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April!

Hi everybody!

Thank you guys so much for the sweet comments.
They totally made my day! I guess comments make bloggers happy. I never thought about that much until I started blogging.

So yeah, I'm finally getting to the blog.
Hey, husband comes before blog! Don't judge!

Today has been one those lovely lazy types. I love when my husband doesn't have to go to work.
Last night we watched a movie together and stayed up late eating junk food. We've got to start working on those post marriage pounds you know!
That was a joke people.

This morning we enjoyed the luxury of sleeping in and having a relaxing morning at home.
We made breakfast together and enjoyed it by our little table by the window.

We did have to make a quick errand trip to my husbands work warehouse.
We also went and changed our ID's with our new address a
and my new name.

Wow, I can not believe that today its 3 wks since our wedding.
Husband and I say without a doubt it's the best 3 wks of our entire life. The cool thing is I think its going to keep getting better.
Thank you again to everybody for helping make our wedding a successful day. We love you muchly!

A certain somebody asked us recently, "is city living getting old yet?"
What!!? Yeah you know who you are!
Uh, nope no signs of that yet. We love it!

Good news! I will probably be posting some more pics soon. I borrowed the family laptop for the week.

Well I think I'm going to call it a post.

Thanks for hanging out with me for a little.

P.s. I didn't have any new pictures to post but I stumbled over some really old pictures of Husband & I before we were a couple. Made me smile so hope you enjoy.






Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment