Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday & Starbucks

Saturday is just lovely when you can sleep in for as long as you want, take as long of a shower as you want and not eat "breakfast" til one o'clock.
Yes my friends, I am one of those lazy people who is taking full advantage of this low responsibility phase in life.
So by the time our day is fully started we feel the need for a Starbucks run.


Well, what do you know? Everyone else must have felt the need at approximately the same time.
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that happy hour is on.


I had to take a few pictures around our beloved two story Starbucks.
The sad fact is its closing tomorrow.


The picture above is the first floor inside.


Second floor inside.


Second floor outside overlooking the riverwalk.



Husband thoroughly enjoying his coffee experience.
Evidently!
He ordered the new Mocha Coconut Frappuccino.


What an adorable goofball! I love him!


A cute balcony on the second floor.


First floor outside.


Me being the "stick to what I love" person I am ordered a carmel frappuccino.


The good news is that they are opening a new Starbucks just a block down from our parking garage. I guess they can't close one and not open a new one.


It's the first one I've seen with the new Starbucks logo sign.


Me being weird and creepy taking pictures of the inside through the Windows.


It didn't work so well.
On our way home we found this cool bike. I want one like this in hot pink.



I hope you guys didn't forget about Mothers day tomorrow.
If you did, than shame on you!
What if she would have forgot where she put you when you were a baby?
Do something about it now!

Here's a little collage of pictures I took of Gaylen's baptism.


I promised.
If you can't read it than it just has his name, the date and it says Child Of God.

Did all you have a happy Cinco de Mayo?
I celebrated by eating a lot of tortillas. What did you do?

Adios!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha we celebrated by having Mexican food for dinner!!

    http://yellowvoices.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete