Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ocean Cove

Second California picture post.
I hope you don't get tired of this too soon.

Camping!
We're off.


I don't normally get too excited over that camping word but in my effort to embrace my husbands childhood memories I enthusiastically agreed to participate. You see, I'm not really the camping girl type.
I really like comfortable and convenient and camping isn't really any of those things.
Well, would you look who married into a camping family.
Yup, you guessed it, me!
Let me just say up front that my mind was possibly changed forever in the way it views camping. After all, sometimes it just might be worth it to sacrifice convenience to see pure, unadulterated beauty like this.








My handsome husband cooking up some breakfast.


Fresh Mussels. Mmm!


While the tide is out you can climb among the rocks and find millions of mussel and a few starfish here and there.


Father & Son enjoying a beautiful morning oceanside.


The whole entire ground is covered in beautiful flowers.






I have so many more pictures from this particular outing I think I'll turn it into two posts.

Check back soon for the second half.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments:

Post a Comment