Thursday, December 15, 2011

Blood Is Thicker Than Water

 Hello fans! :P I'm back again. :) Happy face.

I'm trying to squeeze in a few minutes to blog here at work. (I'm trying like I tried the whole time I was in Cali. We all know that didn't work so well but we'll see how this works.)

I have concluded...I love family and I hate good-bye's. (I've always hated good-bye's) 
California was short and sweet. Husband's family was at home together for the first time in a very long time. Most of the time was spent with family and Monday we visited San Francisco.  <<<< Love that place! We visited relatives and old friends and got to make some new friends along the way. 
Now, it's back to the real world. After a delay in our flight and a few changes in plans we finally arrived at home last night at 1:30am. There's a wonderful satisfying feeling in being at home in your own house sleeping in your own bed again. Makes me sigh in relief. 

The wedding was lovely. I'm hoping to post a few pictures of that later. As always I was enjoying it too much to think about taking lots of pictures but at least a few for you to get an idea. 

Without further adieu here are some random snapshots I took on my phone.

Beautiful fall colors




Fresh pomegranates in abundance.
One of my favorites...evenings sitting around the fire. 



Picking up Natalie at the airport

PUSH!!! Did you have to bring so much luggage?? 
We went Mini golfing for Gaylen's birthday.


Multiple trips to In-and-Out

Union Square in San Francisco 
Ice skaters at Union Square
Setting up for the wedding

That's it for now. Precious Em is teething very badly today and need's extra love and care. I missed her while I was gone and was so happy to see her.  Super thankful to have a job that I enjoy.
I'll be posting more pictures soon so check back. 

Leave me a comment if you know what the title of this blog means. (without googling it) lol!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah in-and-out! love dallas for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has to do with family being there and sticking together as a force rather than those that aren't family. Water doesn't stick when the going gets rough, it just washes away.

    Well, that is what I was taught growing up and my family used that saying a lot! :)

    So glad you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family Is More Important Than Water?!!!! Lolz I forget exactly!!! haha glad you guys are back

    ReplyDelete