Tuesday, September 4, 2012

On Organizing

There is nothing quite as stress relieving and calming than a nice organized space. It doesn't matter if that space is your fridge, your closet or your kitchen cabinets. I am super in love with well organized spaces. My own personal downfall is not putting the effort in to keep it that way. It's definitely not a one time thing.

If it's hard to get to you won't be as likely to put it back in it's proper place especially if you get in a hurry. 

A trick of the eye that I like to use is to organize things by color. It looks neat and well thought out as opposed to the total chaos your eyes see when everything is thrown together. Of course depending what you organize this concept would change but I also use this method on our bookshelves and our closet. Makes it much easier when you are looking for a particular item.

As my mom used to say "a place for everything and everything in it's place". Basically, don't let things spill over everywhere. If you have too much, cut back. Be honest, some of that stuff you're never going to use anyway. 
This goes back to what I was just saying. Don't be afraid to get rid of things. Sometimes you just have to realize that you're never going to use that so why keep it around. It's a small price to pay for a more organized and relaxed space. Trust me, being clutter free is totally worth that. 


Happy Tuedsay!


 Btw...I made some blog buttons over there on the right. Feel free to take one if you like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment