Monday, May 30, 2011

Love Me Some Sac Town

Here are some pictures I took today.
It might be a little harder than I thought to keep you updated everyday.
We will see how it all works out.


Fresh cherries in abundance. Mmm...you can seriously eat all you want.


Pretty flowers from the backyard.


Grapevines in front of the house.



We went to Russian church this morning. Husband translated to me for the first message but then his voice was giving out so after that I didn't understand anything.
Ok, I lied. I understood a few words but not enough to understand anything for real.
Trying to be all discreet and stuff I took a few phone pictures from my lap.







I have some more awesome pictures on my camera but I don't have access to a computer right now so bummer for you.

Tonight we're hanging out in Sac town with husbands brother.


We've been hitting all these awesome coffee shops.


Maybe I'll get more pictures up later.

Nighty night everyone!
Sleep tight.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

1 comment: