Monday, June 27, 2011

Friends Increase Life Quality

They do!
That's just the way it is.
This weekend has been such a reminder of how much this is true.

Today I want to congratulate some dear friends and fellow San Antonions who just celebrated their 5th wedding anniversary.
Happy Anniversary Jason & Yvonne!


My brother and I had the privilege of taking some pictures of them.


It was such a fun time.












Yes, they are adorable just like that.


I may be weird but I adore the sun spots in this picture.








Yesterday some more friends made a 3 hr trek to San Antonio to fellowship with us.
Or wait, maybe it was the beautiful, romantic river walk that drew them. Either way, we benefited in basking in their presence for awhile.
So good to catch up with you Joe & Carla.
Yes, I totally stole this picture from her Facebook.


Please come again soon. Please!

So, if I thought the weekend couldn't get any better I was wrong.
I got a phone call from my friend and soul sister Bethany Martin. That's her in the middle. The only thing that could of made it better is hearing from our other dear sister Ang.


In case you don't know them,... well then you're just simply missing out and that's all there is to it.
They're like heart medicine in human form.
Laughing really is good for you.

I've officially decided that people watching tops my hobby list.
I mean, can people watching be a hobby?
I don't know but nevertheless here I am doing it.
It's entertaining and on occasion inspiring.

That's all!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment