Friday, July 15, 2011

An Alligator's Allure

I have no idea where the title comes from in case you're wondering.

I really like days when husband comes home early.

When he came home we got dressed and walked to Patrick O'briens for lunch.
It's a cajun/new Orleans style place.
Is that the same thing?

Is anybody else out there as smitten by the vintage inspired bow ties that are making their appearance?


Fortunately my husband agrees with me and sported one today to lunch.


I think he looks so retro and adorable in it.

Do you like?
I'm happy that my husband is the type to wear cool interesting styles.

I tried alligator for the first time today.
Yes, I'm stunningly brave like that.

These are alligator bites with a honey mustard dipping sauce.


Who knew?
Actually I'm kind of embarrassed to admit I thought killing and eating alligators was illegal.
I guess you can tell I didn't grow up in New Orleans.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

1 comment:

  1. I wish my husband would wear bowties! So cute! And that alligator looks like calamari...I'm interested to try some!

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road

    ReplyDelete