Saturday, August 13, 2011

Apple Computers and Apple Cake

Only one week until my birthday! Yay!
I'm excited to turn 23.
This is my first birthday since we got married and I'm looking forward to spending the day with my husband.

So for a while now husband has been acting all secretive about what he's getting me for my birthday.
He's so funny!
It made me laugh because I know my husband and it is very hard for him to keep secrets.
So far I've almost always known what I'm getting for birthdays and other special occasions just because he's too excited to keep it quiet.

So, yesterday I guess the waiting and secret keeping got to him so to my surprise he came home conspicuously hiding something in brown paper grocery bag.

Me: Did you go grocery shopping?
Him: no. (trying to hide bag behind his back)
Me: what is it?
Him: I just couldn't wait until your birthday (pulling a beautiful red ribbon wrapped package from the bag)
Me: scream!!!

It took me awhile to get the courage to open it because I'm weird like that about presents. I was too nervous and excited.


When I opened it I couldn't believe my eyes.


A macbook!!


I'm not a fan of iphones and ipads but macbooks are Another story entirely.
I've only wanted one my whole life


I love my husband!
He rocks.
I am now officially the proud owner of an Apple laptop!

Speaking of apples...
I made an Apple crumble coffee cake this afternoon.


I think some coffee and cake is calling my name.

Nighty night!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.3

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't mind a iphone or an ipad but I guess a macbook would do. ;P

    ReplyDelete