Tuesday, August 16, 2011

OrderUp

Cheers to my first official post from my new laptop.
I have dreamed about this day for a very long time and at last here I am.

I spent the day working alongside my husband. 
Can I just say once again how blessed I am to be able to do this?
I adore being able to work with him.
We had a special project we were working on so I got to go along and help.
Because as we all know that's what I am, a BIG help. At least I tried to be.
We were switching out these old white book displays with these new pretty wood looking ones.
Improvement? 
Here we are in the process of switching the books from the old display to the new one.
I don't know about you but I really like the dark ones better. 

For lunch we tried out this place called OrderUp. 
Its advertised as a Pizzaria, Burgeria, and Taqueria.
It was a very modern looking place with a delicious menu and that combo goes a long way with me.
I ordered these chicken & cilantro tacos and husband got a chile burger. 
I kid you not those tacos tasted straight up authentic. 
I think they made the corn tortillas fresh. 
Oh, and i can't forget the chips and salsa.
Fresh chips they made right there and so yummy. 
Honestly the best I've had in a long time.
Also how cool was it that they had a bowl of fresh mint leaves by the drink fountains to put into your drinks. Yummy!

I do love me some fresh mint.

I'm off! The parents are here right now so I guess I should be more social.
I'm looking forward to spending the day with my mother tomorrow. 
Fun times!

Ciao! 







No comments:

Post a Comment