Monday, October 31, 2011

Project Britain

Today is proof that we can plan all the things we want and have the best intentions but things still don't always work out. 
Husband and I got up at the ripe early time of 3am to go to Laredo on a Choice Books run. An hour or so down the road we realized that our handheld wasn't working properly. After many failed attempts to fix it we had to turn around and come back home. Jokes on us!
I have to wonder why things like that happen. I am peaceful and happy to understand that God know's everything and he's in control. I like to think that he kept us from some sort of tragedy or something. 

So I know today is halloween but I don't celebrate halloween. It's plain and simple for me. I would never celebrate something that glorifies evil. It was a little disappointing to read all my favorite blogs today and to see nothing but hideous costumes and ugly house decor. I'll be glad for Tuesday. Thinking of halloween makes me remember a halloween a few years ago which I spent with some dear friends of mine at an all night prayer meeting. Appropriate we thought. Seriously though....on what other day of the year do you hear women calling spiders cute?? Yeah, never!

I'll leave you guys with a fun project I did a few days ago. 

BEFORE

AFTER



Do you like?

I shall be going. 
Ciao everyone and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. These turned out great! Miriam asked for a framed poster of this for her birthday this year. One of her favorite quotes from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to add that she would have adored these!!

    ReplyDelete