Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tidbit's Of Life

Good morning! Happy Sunday to all my readers.
I prepared this post to put up yesterday and I didn't get it done so here it is today. 
I hope everyone is having a splendid weekend so far. Last night as we were crawling into bed, husband sighed and said "what a fun day". :) That made me smile. I know he loves spending the day with me and that makes me happy. It was a fun day! I'll post some pictures later when I get the chance. 
Here are a few phone photos that I took around the house recently. I love to remember and document little details. I used a really awesome app called Camera360 but that's my secret so don't steal it.
Just kidding!


Our new little bathroom shelf. My SIL gave it to me for my birthday and husband was so sweet to put it up and arrange our things on it all by himself when I was gone one day. Cool huh?

An organized way to display our belts. Again, thanks to the husband! 
Finally after many months of bare windows we got these pretty drapes. Well, actually we got the fabric and made the drapes ourselves. Yay us!
The beautiful flowers my husband bought me. For no reason I think.....oh wait maybe it was because I was feeling sick that day. I'm not sure. He's just sweet like that. 



Last night we were reading in Hebrews 13 and there were a few verses that really stuck in my mind. Here they are:

5b ....be satisfied with what you have. For God has said,
   “I will never fail you.
      I will never abandon you.”[b]

 6 So we can say with confidence,
   “The Lord is my helper,
      so I will have no fear.
      What can mere people do to me?”[c]


The part that really convicts me is the part that says to be satisfied with whatever you have. Good reminder for me! Thank you, God. I can know that if we are under your protection you will never abandon us or our needs. We do not need to fear anything. Wonderful!


Btw, I am really close to have 20,000 views on my blog. Thanks to all you guys who read it as boring as it may be. I started this blog more for myself than anything and it amazes me that people really enjoy it. It shouldn't amaze me since I'm quite the avid blog reader myself. Anyway, thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment