Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'm Back!

Hi guys! It's been a while. Vacation time baby!! 

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Mine was very relaxed and laid back. We were so fortunate to get two thanksgiving meals. One with the family I work for and the other with my family. We spent Thanksgiving day with my parents and my younger brother. Basically I was kind of sick that day too which wasn't so cool but then again I didn't feel right complaining since it was Thanksgiving and all. 
Husband and I made breakfast for the family and my mother made dinner. Traditional turkey, sweet potatoes and of course pumpkin pie. It was so delicious. In fact, just writing about it makes me hungry again. 



We spent the afternoon playing games and relaxing.

 Friday evening they had the Christmas lighting parade on the river. There were so many people downtown. Husband and I walked around, got some coffee and tried to get a glimpse of the parade. Unfortunately you couldn't really get anywhere close. The trees were lit along the river though and it was so pretty. Everyone was in a jolly mood and all dressed up. 

Have you guys heard about the app that brings your Starbucks christmas cups to life with augmented reality? If not you should check it out here. Of course we had to try it. We haven't gotten to see all the different characters yet but it's pretty cool. 

All on a days walk








 Retro Van

Love me some gingerbread. 

 On Saturday we went to Waco for a wedding. It was so cool to be there to celebrate the special day with Joe & Carla. We are so happy for them. Being recently married it just means so much to us to be able to see other friends take the step that has brought us so much joy and happiness. Congratulations guys!!




On Our way home back to San Antonio we heard that my brother and SIL had their baby. I'm an aunt again!! So exciting. They had a little boy and named him Jotham Isaiah. We decided to stick around in Bastrop and wait so we could go see him at the hospital. 
Is that perfection or what??
Look at his long toes. Ha ha ha!
Sunday we had a really good time worshiping at the church husband used to attend.



River Valley Christian Fellowship

Well this post is long over due so I better get it finished. Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment