Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wishlisting



Breakfast in a cup. Anyone?

The rain is pouring down outside and the sound of thunder rumbles continually. It's a most beautiful blessing since the dry summer. I don't know if I will ever view rain the same again.

I was over at Zara fawning over their recent lookbook. 
Couldn't help but share some of the splendor with you. 

Source
Anyone ready to make their Christmas wishlist yet?











Would you believe this is a T-shirt?


What do you think? Any of these holiday party worthy?

Now I have to figure out how to explain that Zara was somehow "on my way home from work". JK!

Time to go spend some time with the little cuddle bug between bites of my lunch. 
Tootles!

1 comment:

  1. yes, definitely holiday party worthy. i love the green blouse toward the beginning. zara is great :)

    your newest follower,
    eliabeth

    http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete