Monday, November 14, 2011

French Toast

So, here I am again folks.
Sitting here with my trusty Mr Mac waiting for precious little Em to wake up. 
I was greeted with a lovely drizzle this morning on my way to work. Perfect for hibernating and cuddling a sweet child. Shouldn't everybody have a little baby to cuddle?

I kind of like getting to work early and having the chance to drink coffee and read all my favorite blogs and things before she wakes up. So far things are going good. After all this only my second day on the job so really the jury is still out. The first day went pretty well but as always first days will always be as first days are, a little challenging. 

My weekend was pretty fantastic. 
My Dad had a birthday on Saturday so husband and I went out with the family to celebrate. We went to Cabela's. Have you guys been there? It's pretty amazing even for people like us who aren't really into the hunting/fishing scene. The only thing we can find to buy is fudge and beef jerky. If you go there you must try their fudge. Yum, yum, yum! It's delicious even though they name it things like "deer poop". (I kid you not!)

This was our Saturday morning breakfast. I told husband that it was my version of Ihop's stuffed french toast only mine wasn't stuffed. :P


Here's a little sneak peek of the pictures I took for the Ghiselli family. Aren't their children adorable? They were supper good too and so easy to take pictures of.  Oh, and in case you're wondering....yes, there are twins. Can you spot them.  :) 


Well guys, I hear Em so I'm off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment