Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Between The Two Of Us

A popular conversation between husband and I:

Husband: "do you know how much I love you?"

Me: "how much?"

Husband: "ooo....let me get out my little calculator,"
 (flips out pretend calculator and punches some numbers)
"oh! a lot!"  

Me: "Next time I'm going to see that one coming" 

Is there something that you and you're husband or wife or best friend say that only makes sense to the two of you and no one else?? If not I'd be worried. It's part of that thing you two have going on. You know, that special connection that you don't have with anyone else. We have a lot of them and sometimes they're just plain crazy and retarded but it doesn't matter right? I mean, the other person gets it and they get you and that's all that matters and they won't think less of you just because you're not always a mature grown up adult. Right? Right!! 

A night out with my best friend at the Thai Lao Orchid which btw is less than half a block from our house. Talk about convenient. MMhm!  
My best friend
Cute place with authentic Japanese food and waitress with very little english speaking skills.

Green tea!! It's good and it's good for you. 
My yummy food. 

After we ate we decided to go walk it all off. We walked and walked and walked some more. Evenings in the city are my favorite. Or early, early mornings. I rarely see those though. :P 

Painted pianos in front of a music shop in downtown.

 Art..pure and simple.


 

That's all! Gotta go check on little Em. Have a fantastic day my loves!

2 comments:

  1. One of my husband and I's goofy little things we've been saying for the past 8 years is one of us will say "I love you!" to which the other replies "I love you more!" and then we both look at each other and say in unison "I love you equal!" Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love things like that...when holding hands, Tom and I have different sequences of short and long squeezes that we use to tell each other "I love you" "I love you more" and "I love you SO much"...especially handy for church. ;) Unless we're in the back row, then forget signals, we just whisper as we please. ;P And what I really love, is this is just the beginning! Bring on "happily ever after"!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete