Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

Yay for you!! 
One extra day, going fast and won't be back for another 4 years.
 Yikes! I just thought about how old I will be by the next time this rolls around.
  (no I'm not telling)

My mom, bless her heart, text me at 6:30 this morning to wish me happy leap day.
 She knew I would be up anyway. It made my day. 

Yes, I am in fact cheesy enough to love this movie. Have you seen it? It's old. 
It's just that I'm a sucker for accents and pretty landscape. And....I really want to go to Ireland some day. Probably because I picture things like this. Am I way off?? 

Have I over romanticized it? Yes, probably. 
And that's ok right?

Does green have something to do with leap day or is that just St Patricks day? Just curious. 
I recently realized that green is a very unexplored color for me. I can't think of anything that I own that's green. Oh wait, maybe one thing. Does lime green count? I mean, there are so many shades right?

In other news. My part time job has literally turned full time over night. I'm kind of excited and nervous at the same time. I like my freedom and flexibility but then again I really don't have anything pressing aside from this. Also...only 7 weeks until another precious baby girl will be born to the family I work for. That will make two kiddos. Changes in the near future here.  

Have a good day everyone!


2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to Ireland as well. Yes, green does come in many shades! I like the earth green to the forest green the best.

    Explore the shades of green that God has created!

    Happy travels!!! (even if it is just in your mind!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You always encourage me when you comment. It's a gift you have. :)

      Delete