Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Inspirations

Hello my dears!
I just recently found a few amazing blogs that I just want to share with you guys. I always love when I run across a blog that makes me want to see more and more. Here they are.


I actually found Sugar and Cloth through another blog Grey Likes Nesting where I found this amazing DIY project that I plan to make. 
Can't wait to make it!!
All of these images belong to Sugar and Cloth. Please go check out her blog...you'll love it. 





The next blog I want to share with you is Scrappy Happiness
The amazing thing about this blog is that it's done by a 17 year old guy. He not only loves it but is very good at it. I can't get over what an amazing job he does. 



Anyway there's that to inspire your Monday. 
Hope you enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment