Sunday, August 26, 2012

Someday Sunday

Hello my peoples!
Here's a lazy Sunday coming at ya. If you walked into my house right now you would find me lounging around in what my husband calls my ghetto pants. mmhmm! Yes. Thank goodness there is no chance of that happening. They're just so comfy and side note here.... they actually belong to husband so there.
Case rests!

I've been having a splendid day so far. It all started with breakfast for lunch which is almost always a good idea and then Church at our house today which consisted of us and two friends. Here's to our anti "mega church" movement. :P (I kid people!!) Most everyone from our fellowship is away at the present. Time to come back you all!! You know who you are. 

I looked at my phone to see if they're were any photos that would give you an idea about my weekend and found a few. Here they are. 

 My hipster Husband surfing the world wide web. Bahaha! :P
 Beautiful architecture on the river walk.
 Out on Friday night to eat with husband.
 We had a minion for a waiter. :P See I have proof. 
 Shopping for necessities.  
Breakfast. I just really love poached eggs. They changed my life. 

I just got a call from my Mom who has been away in Florida for a month (I missed her like CRAZY!!) and she said she is half way home and should be home by tomorrow around mid afternoon. Yay!! This just made my night. 
Ok...bye! 

1 comment:

  1. I just love how the flowers come under shopping for necessities. That's awesome.
    I've actually randomly thought of them since you posted this the other day and it always makes me smile inside. I finally had to go back and find your post and comment on it. :) love you. You deserve the flowers.

    ReplyDelete