Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Spa Night

I'm spending the evening at home alone. Blah!
Husband has to work late. I decided that a long overdue homemade spa night was in order. Aaahh! I feel so refreshed. I finally tried some of those home made masks and hair repair things that you see everywhere.  It was amazing!!! The one hair trick I've used before and I really, really like it. It makes you're hair so soft and silky. That's saying a lot for my crazy, thick, straw - like hair. If you want to try it here's the recipe.

2 Tbsp Honey  
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar

Rub it all through you're dry dirty hair and leave it on for 30 min and then wash you're hair like normal. Sounds gross but it's magic. 

I also tried making a herbal tea mask. It felt really good.
Make tea and let it cool down a bit then using cotton pads or a thick paper towel or thin cloth, mask you're face with it for 10 to 15 minutes. Very relaxing. 

After the mask and a hot shower I cut a lemon in half and scrubbed my face with a lemon half really well and rinsed with warm water. It makes you're face super bright and clean. After all of this my skin felt like a baby's skin. I would definitely recommend it. Trust me it's more fun doing this with a bunch of girlfriends then by yourself but the results are still good either way. 

I went shopping today to get some stuff for a baby shower I'm going to tomorrow. 
Here are some random pictures of my day. 

Breakfast. 
I became quite inspired @ World Market. 
I think I completely furnished my dream patio while I was there. 
In case you're wondering it turned out lovely in a beautiful Moroccan style with lots of pretty, rich 
colors and flowy fabrics and candles.



Pretty scarves in every color. 



Just wanted to stop in a check up on everyone. 
Hope you had a fantastic day. 
I'll be off now. 
Tootles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment