Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I Love Wednesday (4th Edition)

Hi everybody! 
Just stopping by with a quick WILW post.

I'm loving this cute Starbucks. It looks so cozy and inviting. 
This birch candle holder & these twig tea spoons from Leif
Leif


I'm loving some really cute stuff over at Boden.
Boden
Cozy Knits in every color imaginable. 
Boden Knitwear
Colorful boot socks.
Boden
Pretty Skirts
Boden
I also got stuck in the baby section again. They have some sweet baby pieces.
Baby Boden
Baby Boden
Baby Boden
I found some fairly cute diaper bag options over at this place called Diaper Bags. Genius name right! :) I don't really know yet if I plan to get another bag for a diaper bag or just use the one I have. I don't really care for the traditional diaper bag choices. 

Diaper Bags
A recipe I can't wait to try!
Maple Pecan Twist
A recipe I tried recently and it was yummy!
Berry Crisp

Have a good happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment