Tuesday, September 18, 2012

27 Weeks

Sharing with you what I posted on FB this morning:


That moment when I feel like I am losing my identity as 
a person and turning into a baby carrier 
and my sweet Artem kisses me 
and says "you have never looked more perfect before".



Baby S and Mommy have made it to 27 Weeks.
You experienced mothers told me this would happen and I've been experiencing it this past week quite a bit. No longer does he just kick and jostle and dance around...now I can feel distint moments when a small hand or elbow or foot will slide all the way across my belly. It is indeed the oddest sensation. One thing I have been eagerly waiting for but haven't felt yet is baby S getting hiccups. I'm not sure if it's still to early or maybe he just doesn't get the hiccups Idk. I guess we'll wait and see. 

My pregnancy app says the baby weighs 2 pds and is the size of a cauliflower. Imagine that! :)

Right now my stomach always feels empty and my bladder always feels full. Where exactly did my stomach go anyway? That's what I would like to know. 

I have a midwife appointment on Monday where I will get my glucose screening done. From what I understand it's basically a test to see if I have gestational dibetes. Not exactly looking forward to it but it's all part of the game right.  

That's all for the baby update. 
Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment