Thursday, October 4, 2012

29 Weeks

Ignore the emotionless face I'm actually super excited....29 weeks!!! 
Funny 'cause I'm "super excited" every week just because it's one week closer to meeting this little dude. 

In case anyone is wondering....the pictures make me look smaller than I am. I finally figured that out. I don't know why...I'm not trying it. This morning a friend sent me a picture of her belly and said "the picture makes me look smaller than I am" and I had one of those "aahhaa!!" moments. So I'm not the only one who thinks that. Well, actually even husband has mentioned it too. I promise I'm not stretching them or whatever it's called. Well, goodness I hope you know that's true because I look like a midget in these photos anyway - Hiding my legs at a weird angle under my body. Hey, we can't all go out for America's next top model. 

A first for this past week was someone saying congratulations to me. Uh, yeah thanks...you noticed! I was so happy. :) Actually had 3 people ask me about my baby in the same day. Maybe because I was wearing an actual "maternity" shirt. They tend to make you look bigger than possibly necessary.

The third trimester was upon me as of 28 weeks. 

I've noticed that sometimes I wake up during the night to find one of my limbs to be completely fallen asleep. For no apparent reason.

I find it interesting that I have a hard time remembering what it felt like to not be pregnant. Is that weird? I just can't remember not feeling like I ate too much when I sit down or not having sore ribs or not feeling little kicks and punches on the inside of me. It just evades me. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your posts, Its like your writing my thoughts a few months late. :)

    ReplyDelete