Thursday, October 18, 2012

31 Weeks

Happy Thursday to all my readers. 
Here's a very quick bump update. 

Baby S and I at 31 weeks 2 days.
Things are going fairly well with us. 
I vented yesterday on Facebook that I just feel so unmotivated and uncreative. My blog feels very boring to me and I just can't get inspired to update it. :( I wanted to know if it was normal to feel that way because of changing hormones or if it was just some kind of funk I had gotten into and needed to shake off. I don't know what the case is but I finally have some goals that I'm working toward today so hopefully I get out of this. 

We are going on our 3rd week of baby birth classes. They are so informative and interesting. We've been enjoying them very much. I find myself getting really excited (ok, and a bit nervous) to have this baby out in the world. Only excited to have him out but a little apprehensive of the unknowns of labor and delivery. I understand that to be normal. :P 

I had been told that as the baby gets bigger he might stop moving as much as he did for awhile due to being in a more cramped space. Let me just say that has not been proven to be true for me as of yet. Feels like he's practicing kung fu. 

Husband and I just love this baby so much already I can't imagine how our hearts are going to melt when we get to lay eyes on him for the first time. Gaaah!! We just feel so very blessed. 

Ok that's all for now. 
Have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. Very Shnuck with your hair up! ;) So happy for ya'll!! :) :) Can't wait to meet Baby S! :) :)
    P.S. I love your blog and I think it's very "non-boring"! :)

    ReplyDelete