Friday, January 25, 2013

1 Month

Today our little man is 1 month old already.
As cliche as it sounds time really does fly by. If I would have had to wait another month for him to be born I know it would have dragged for what seems like an eternity. 

This past month has been so full of challenges and changes but one thing that always makes me feel blessed and happy is the sight of our precious son. He has been such a good baby. Truth be told he has his fussy moments but I can't complain because for the most part he has been a little angel. I'm surprised with how easy it has come for us to go from being two to three. The hardest things so far have been getting to places on time, (we hate being late) and learning what all you need to bring everywhere with you. No more running out the door without thinking.
Here are a few snapshots from the past couple wks. 

Snuggling with Mr Sleepy Head.  
That's Mommy's blue eyed boy. 
 First time going out to eat with Daddy & Mommy.



 Conquering wild beasts with Daddy. 
Hiiyah!!

Oops! Toppled over. 
 Snuggling on Daddy's chest at church. 
 Suddenly...I'm a big boy sitting up in my Bumbo. 
Sleepy boy. 
 Check out the cool hat Daddy got me!! I'll grow into it. :)
What!! We went shopping? I didn't even find out. 

So guys...I know I've basically only been posting things about Zion. I hope to start posting more regularly but man, does your life ever change when you have a baby. For the better of course. :) 

Have a good night everybody!

2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable. Yea life changes big time, but wouldn't trade it for anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Above comment was Laura Harris, couldn't figure out how to add my name.

      Delete