Friday, April 15, 2011

The Taste Of Summer

What a beautiful day it has turned out to be so far.

Right now here in San Antonio they are having Fiesta. It's like this giant festival that lasts for 11 days. Over 3.5 million attend.
This weekend is especially crazy since they are having what they boast as the worlds second largest parade.
We walked around a little today in all the madness. I took some pictures but those will have to wait until tomorrow.

Instead here is a little flower therapy. My dear husband bought me this gorgeous little beauty.


Can someone please give me advice on how to keep it alive?
I seriously kill everything!


I've heard something about ice cubes but I don't have the details on how that works.

Also he surprised me with these little cuties when he came home from work today.



After walking around outside in the heat today we came home and enjoyed this delicious goodness together.
Straight from the container.
How refined we are!


Sherbet!
This is what summer would taste like if it was a flavor.
At least if I were the boss.

Peace!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment