Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Best Thing


A sweet old lady I used to work for always told me
"honey, the worst thing in the world is a bad marriage and the best thing in the world is a good marriage."


It's true!
I believe this because I have definitely heard my share of horror marriage stories.
What a wise women she was!
(I say was because she has passed away now)
I shall never forget her words of wisdom.


Husband finds all kinds of ways to remind me he loves me.


I have a great marriage!
It's been 2 months and they have without a doubt been the best 2 months of my life.
Some of you may laugh because its only been 2 months and what would I know.
All I can say is I'm speaking simply from the place I am in life and this is how I view my marriage.


My husband is the most sensitive, sweet, kindhearted gentleman I know. He loves God and loves and treats me like a princess. He is funny, smart and he always makes me laugh. He's the best!


I am so extremely thankful to God for blessing me with a Christian husband. It's a treasure far too high to price.



So here's to a great 2 months of marriage and I am looking forward to many more.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment