Thursday, May 19, 2011

Not Every Day

Here I am at an entirely too late of hour lying wide awake without a trace of sleep in sight.

I am being plagued by the migraine. Aaahh!


If you've never had one well than you just wouldn't understand.
I am also being plagued by "neglecting your blog syndrome".
Double Aaahh!!

It's not every day that I get to see this many motorcycles parked up in front of the Alamo.


Who are those people you ask?
Oh those are my models. I asked them to stand there and pretend they were taking a picture so I could take a picture of them.
Genius right? I know.


Oh, and yes this is my first actual picture of the alamo on my blog. This one's for you Sebastian.
Someday I might actually post some real pictures of it.

So what do I do when I'm not writing?
Wouldn't you like to know?

I have actually been staying quite busy doing some exciting things like breaking our coffee pot, cutting my finger while breaking coffee pot, feeling lack of inspiration, being lazy due to low caffeine levels and other things like that.

I'm very sad about the coffee pot.


It was the best coffee pot husband and I have ever owned. In fact, believe it or not it was a wedding present. Oh, the grief!

Husband consoled me by bringing home lovely flowers and fetching me coffee and my favorite blueberry muffin.
He left pretending to leave for work then returned like 10 min. later with coffee. I love that man!


Since we're on the subject of coffee.








I owe a lot to Google images right now. Thank you for that visual delight!
Here's one I actually took myself.



I think my pain meds are finally kicking Mr migraine in the pants.

Goodnight and sweet dreams!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment