Friday, July 22, 2011

Lace Love

Until I have the chance to update properly I will show you some inspiring photos.

I'm totally adoring the way lace and other feminine styles have made their way to popularity.

There's just something about lace that screams romantic, soft and feminine.
I know just the title of this post would probably scare most stereotypical guys away but what can I say?
We are women and this is what we like.

Ok, I totally sounded like I was speaking for the whole women population right now but tell me, is this stuff not adorable?

If you like a more tough look, get it in black.
After all nothing says tough like black lace.
It's serious stuff.
































It's been a busy week so forgive me for not posting for so long.
I will try to do better.
I have a few pictures of what we've been up to so you can stay tuned.

What are you looking forward to this weekend?
I'm hoping for a peaceful, low stress, low key weekend.
Ciao!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.3

No comments:

Post a Comment