Thursday, July 28, 2011

We're Off!

Aaah!
So this relaxing part is what I have been looking forward to.
We are off with my parents and my little brother to go to Montana.
Finally we get to see precious little Mr. Edward! My nephew!!


Awe! Can't wait to hug him and squeeze him and kiss him. Mwwaah!

I'm excited for the weekend away but I'm concerned about the lack of cell phone service I will be experiencing.
Seriously, have you been been to Montana?
I think taking a revolver with me would be more useful than my phone.
Blah!
Can I live without it? We shall see.

This is what our reading material consists if for the journey.


It's too long of a journey to waste doing nothing.

I got some new pillows for our sofa at home.




Do you like?
The two smaller ones were a wedding present but I thought they looked lonely so I got them some pillow buddies!!!

This week I finally finished up a project I started a few weeks ago.


I made it to give to my brother and his little family.
Isn't it adorbes?

Anybody want fresh banana crumble muffins?


I made them myself!

Ok guys that's all for today.
My apologies for my lack of blogging lately.
I hope to treat you all to some lovely pictures of my nephew soon.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.3

4 comments:

  1. I'll take a muffin, please.
    Cute pillows! :)
    Have fun in Montana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the frame you made for your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that frame! The cowboy cutouts are darling! Stopping by from Frugal Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cowboy, girl, kiddo silhouette...truly adorable!
    ~Pam
    pamspaintparlor.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete