Saturday, August 6, 2011

Smelling Coffee

It's Saturday morning and I'm still in bed. Yay me!
I'm dreaming of a nice cup of coffee in fact I can almost smell it.
Nope, its just my imagination.
I have to actually get out of bed to make that happen.

So, here are a few pictures I snapped while at the small town fair in Montana.
I didn't even do any of the rides but tell me, am I the only one who thinks fairs are so classic american summer?

Oh, and I'm obsessed with ferris wheels which is why I have so many pictures of it.


I'm dreaming of the day I can ride the Lone Star which is at the Texas state fair and is the tallest ferris wheel in north America.
Someday!




















Seeing these pictures makes me sad for my Montana family.
I miss them. Exactly a week ago we were having a splendid time together.

So I'm off to spend the day with my husband.
Have a great Saturday lovlies!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.3

1 comment:

  1. I have ridden the one here at the Texas State Fair! It was scary to me but then I hate heights! They have a bird show and a bird releases from a cage on the very top of the wheel and it swoops down! Neat!

    ReplyDelete