Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Ceremony

Good morning from my little apartment in the city! I am so ecstatic about the fact that the weather is finally cooling down a bit. I was even able to open the windows this morning and let in some fresh, cool air.  Happy dance!

What am I thankful for today?
Even though I have to pay every time I want to do laundry I am thankful that I have 4 washers and 4 dryers and it doesn't have to take me all day.

I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures from our wedding ceremony.

Our ceremony was short and sweet and to the point. It was the most wonderful feeling in the world to walk down the aisle toward my future husband. Even more wonderful to walk back up the aisle as husband and wife. 

Quentin Weaver - groomsmen                                    Leon Beachy - best man
Bethany Martin - bridesmaid
Angela Loewen - maid of honor
Isabella Ariza - flower girl







Devotional by Josiah Miller


Officiant Brian Schlabach (Uncle of the bride)
















And there you have it. :)
I hope you guys have a splendid day!
I'm off to check my laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment