Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Facts & Closets

Today I'm feeling all domesticated. I cleaned, I did laundry and I cooked. That pretty much sums it up. That's the short of it anyway. 

There's a few things the "short of it" doesn't tell you though. 

For example:
I met a little old man in the laundry room today. He was holding two lollipops, one in each hand. We chatted for awhile and then he said brightly "here! have a lollipop. see, I have another one." He was so enthusiastic I couldn't refuse. 
They weren't this cute.
Since we're on the candy subject anyway....
Looks like a normal candy buffet right?
Random fact #1: I love almost anything that is in small scale. If it's tiny i think it's cute. Anything from clothes, to animals, to cute miniature replicas like this.

Look again
While eating my breakfast at the window I noticed that their were lots of business men walking by on the other side of the street. More than usual by far. They all carried notebooks and many of them were carrying long tubes like the ones where you keep blueprints in. Without realizing it my mind began making up a story about where they were headed and why. (weird I know) When I realized what I was doing I thought ...hmm, why I did I just do that? 

Random fact #2: I love cereal. 

My pyrex bread dish exploded into a thousand little pieces. That's what happens when you leave it sitting on top of a burner and then someone accidentally turns on the wrong burner during a tea making quest. I never saw anything like it my life. We found pieces everywhere! Husband and I just laughed and laughed.

Random fact #3: I love when spaces are super organized and I love organizing. Especially closets.




Random fact #4: I am super excited that we just got our tickets to go to Cali in December.

I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment