Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Here's our Christmas card! Sorry I couldn't send all of you one personally but this is as good as it's gonna get. :)

I was awakened with a bright and cheery "Merry Christmas!" It was still quite early (6:30am) but my husband was very eager to open our presents. If it was up to him we would have caved and opened our presents last night. Unfortunately for him he has a very tradition loving wife and I insisted we wait til Christmas morning. He made me some tea with honey and we grabbed a blanket and sat on the floor by the tree to open our presents. Kind of like little kids. It was so sweet how excited Husband was to give me my gift. When I saw what he got me I knew why he was so excited. I'll show you guys pictures later.
It's been a lovely Christmas so far. Husband and I are making Christmas dinner for the parents and little brother who are coming over later. I hope all of you have a very Blessed Christmas!! 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Skvortsovs!! 

1 comment:

  1. You guys are just precious! Very cute Christmas card :)

    Thanks for entering my giveaway at Girl and Closet!

    www.thequirkypoet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete