Monday, March 12, 2012

Phone Photos

Hi everybody! Here are some photos from last weekend.
Husband and I had a very random and fun day.
(I think it was last weekend)
I've been meaning to post these for a while but I was busy with life.
Big shocker!!

Central Market.




I wanted to snatch up all their meat and cheese and bread and caviar and just march right out of there like a hero.
It crossed my mind really! 



Such a beautiful day deserved a tire swing ride at the park.
Getting in touch with the inner child.

 Ha ha! This picture cracks me up.
I have no idea whats going on here.
Oh wait, maybe he fell off. 
Yeah, that must be it. 
It's a good thing this picture turned out kind of dark so you can't see my terrified expression as I cling to the rope for dear life. 

Yes, that is totally my shadow in the picture.
I'm sure you didn't notice. 
So husband decided to take a breather after playing so hard on the swings. 
Shaazam! 
The crazy lady takes a picture. 
Gotta' capture the moment. 

This past week was an amazing week. 
I got to have off of work the last part of the week.
My mom came down and spent the day with me on Thursday.
Sunday was our 1 year anniversary.
If you haven't already you can see some wedding photos here.
God has been so very good to us. 
**AMAZING**
To get how nice it was you just have to read between the lines. (Or not)

Ok that's it.
Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment