Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Potential

The other day out of the blue I asked husband a seemingly simple question.

"What is something you are good at or feel you have a gift of?"

When husband asked me the same question back I had to think a bit before I answered. 
I answered a few things and then I said this:

"I believe I have a gift of seeing the potential that lies within something or someone."

There are always those who are "seemingly" perfect from the beginning but then there are those that get overlooked. The ones who are hidden and dusty, the forgotten and castoff and there somewhere in that.... I see potential. The potential to be something new and different. 
To be reborn.


Castoff canvas gets new life.

"Praise God, who did not ignore 
my prayer or withdraw his 
unfailing love from me." 
Ps. 66:20


2 comments:

  1. Amen. Thanks I needed that. On days when I can see the blessings of others over my own, I need to remember to be content. Knowing that God's plan for my life is perfect even when I can't see it. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great-following from finding fabulous-stop on by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete