Sunday, March 18, 2012

Random Rambling

An interesting Saturday has come and gone.
 Now I'm lying here suffering from a minor case of insomnia. 
Also I am in strict denial that it might have anything to do with a late cup of coffee or two. 

Denial I tell you!

Today I had the wonderful opportunity to spend time with an old friend that I have not seen in over a year. It was an opportunity for broken relationships to be mended. 

Have you ever started writing typing something over and over again and then just keep erasing it? I did that almost a hundred times just now trying to decide what all I should say. 
There are so many thoughts running through my mind but at times like these I find it might be better to say as little as possible so I will leave it at that. 

My feet are throbbing from all the walking I did today. I must have walked downtown over a few times. It  was super crowded because of the St Patricks day and spring break combo. 
They also dyed the river green. It turned out kind of pretty actually.

Today husband and I ate at a new place on the river walk.
 Our goal is to eat at every single restaurant there.
Crazy?
Perhaps.  

This pizza was smoked salmon with cream cheese, red onions, basil and capers. 
The flavors were so wonderful and perfect it was definitely a win.  
 Everything was super, super good. We also ordered Calamari and this amazing salad concocted of hearts of palm, avocados, artichoke and tomatos. Delish! 
 If you haven't yet, please put this place on your list of things to do next time you're in San Antonio. 
You'll thank me later. :)

To top the day off we went ice skating tonight for a few hours. It's a super fun way of getting some exercise. All the walking - skating has my legs and feet feeling in need of a hot soak and massage. 
Too bad the husband is sound a sleep. 


G'night my friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment