Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Slow Down

Go to the ocean.  
Take a deep breath and taste the salt in the air.
Listen to the sound of the waves, feel the soft hot sand.
It's calming no?
Sigh!! It's my most favorite way to spend a Saturday.
Case closed!!

Padre Island.
Last weekend Husband and I took my brother Gaylen to the beach with us for the day. We had so much fun. Laughed so hard my stomach hurt. 
It's good to do that every now and again.
We jammed to the beach boys and other good oldies. 
They're a must for a day at the beach. 
I had more pictures on my camera but for some lovely unknown reason my card reader isn't working. GRRrr.! 
Gaylen was there I promise although I don't have a picture to prove it. 
He's leaving today to move to Montana for 7 or 8 months. We are going to miss him so much. Glad for this chance to spend time with him before he left. 

Husband relaxing. 

Trying to take a self portrait of us can be challenging. lol! 

 Playing with the cross process filter.

Husband working on his sand man. 
 My hot new nail polish from Mr husband. :)
 Love the classic-ness of red nails.
Anyone want to come to the beach with us??
We're hoping to go as much as possible this summer. 

Have a splendid day.
Tootles!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I can't wait for a good beach day.

    http://www.menacherieblog.com/

    ReplyDelete