Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Snapshots Of Emily

Taking care of this precious little girl is what I do for a job.
Naturally I have a little collection of snapshots of her on my phone.
I decided to share them with you.

This little sweetheart is getting all ready to be a big sister in a few days.
Here she is looking all grown up watching her sign language video.
Headstand!!
We went to the park for a little while today. 
She's so funny. 
Most of the time she rode the swing with her head down like this. 
I said "Hey Em, look at me!!"
She's not crying, just squinting from the bright Texas sunshine.

Hot pink Paul Frank baby socks.
MMhhmm!!
What does Emily do at my house?
She sits and looks out the window.
Why doesn't she have clothes on?
She threw up on her clothes just as her mom dropped her off so I was trying to clean them up a bit.
 Here are some pictures her mommy took of Emily in the bluebonnets.
I stole them.
They were just too cute not to share.
 Ima' be a red head. :)
I call her my little strawberry blonde.



I was listening to air1 on the radio this morning and one of the show hosts said her son was having to write an autobiography for school. One of the questions that he had to answer was:
If you want to know me you have to know this __________.
The little boy answered, I love Jesus, Chicken and Legos.
It made me think......what would I answer to that question?
If someone really wants to get to know you, what would they have to understand about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment