Monday, August 13, 2012

'Nother Weekend

Hey guys! How was your weekend?
Ours was very good.
I'm sure you would be hard pressed to beat ours of course. If you happen to read this Victoria we got to go to our friend Jason & Yvonne's house for biscuits and gravy on Saturday morning. Ha! No better way to start a weekend...no better way. Just saying!

So here's me getting ready to start a new week.
Actually I already started it by making a huge post office run. For all of you that got stuff from my shop...it's on its way.

I found this piece of paper in my husband's bible the other day while having my devotions. 
I couldn't help but think..."what a great reminder!". I remember writing those together one time at a bible study before we were married. 

I'm a little sentimental when it comes to notes and momentos from our adventures together. If you don't believe me here's a peak into a journal I keep with weird random things that make me remember good times. Am I the only one who does this?







Funny drawings are by husband.
my feather collection
the cards we had with our vows written on them for our wedding ceremony 
a note i found on the mirror the other day
1...2...3...awe!!
Bahahaha!
Sappy I tell ya! :)

So husband and are in the market for a new car. Lord help us!! I actually really hate car shopping because car shopping can just be stressful period. I'm pretty partial to an audi and husband is pretty partial to a mercedes. lol! We shall see how we work this out. (not that I don't like mercedes btw) Our car AC just went out and in case you don't know...u don't own cars in Texas with no AC. Comprendo? It's also weird cause we weren't expecting to have to buy a car right now so yeah....prayers are appreciated. Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Well, seeing as we have went all summer without an AC in both vehicles. You can do it in Texas! But we're renting a vehicle for our trip in Sept!

    Happy car shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the correction. Certainly not impossible but definitely not comfortable especially since right now being pregnant I feel like I'm going to die in the heat anyway. lol! I know we are way too spoiled though. Counting blessings...

      Delete
  2. Hey you should come buy one in Temple from my husband. He works at Automax which is an Hyandi dealership. No a/c is not fun. That is what I've been doing the last while. I dread going anywhere and only do it if I have to or its morning. But hey at least I have a vehicle to drive. (I'm actually driving Carmen's since my car is broke)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this, and yeah, you made me hungry for biscuits and gravy again!! :) Hope you have a marvelous week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so with ya! I get super-duper sentimental! I lived in Texas for a year, but never had the AC go out! Poor you. =)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete