Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Introducing

Ladies and gentlemen......without further adieu...the one and only 
Zion Azriel Skvortsov
Well folks, here he is at last. Our very own Christmas miracle. My apologies to those of you who have been waiting and waiting to hear what's up. If you don't follow me on fb or instagram you have most likely been in the dark. 

Our little man is already 3 wks old today and I finally realized that I absolutely must update my blog before any more time slips away. 

He surprised us by being born right on Christmas day. Who would have guessed right? My phobia of being in the hospital over Christmas had to be overcome but by that point I was just so glad to know that we would be meeting our son very soon. I will try and post more details and all at a later time. Maybe when the baby is sleeping since typing with one hand isn't the speediest. 

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.
Blessings and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment