Sunday, June 16, 2013

Those Moments

Sometimes you get those moments in life. You know the ones that are like perfect summer evenings that hang sweet in our memory. Those moments that even while they're happening you know that you are living what will become treasured memories held close in your heart forever. Just every now and then I feel overwhelmed with the greatness of the here and now and how much I want to pause time and stay in it forever. Overwhelmed with how blessed I am and how much I adore this little family God has given me. I know I can not stay in the moment forever but I am so thankful for these pictures. In years to come when I look at these pictures I know without a doubt my mind will take me back to this time and this place and the feelings I had. The feelings of overwhelming love, joy and thankfulness for these gifts. All I can say is God is good and his grace surpasses anything that my human mind can fathom. 



Hey mom look, I can make a tiny fist.







Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband!
Happy Fathers Day to our Dads!
Happy Fathers Day to all you Daddys out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment