Saturday, June 22, 2013

Welcome Summer Weekend

Hello everybody! Happy Summer. Yesterday it was official. What are your plans this summer?

Our week has been pretty busy. The Husband has been super busy with work making up for vacation earlier this month. I have been busy with a lot of things but I can't tell you what because that is the way life is apparently for a wife and mother. I feel like I'm busy all the time but I have no idea with what. I guess I'm busy raising a child and keeping house. For those of you in those kind of shoes you know what I'm talking about right? Anyway.....all that to say, we were very glad to see the weekend. Here's a brief overview of our Saturday.

Zion dressed up in his outfit from Ang. Thank you Ang! We love it. 
h
Artem met up with some friends earlier in the morning and helped out at the Little Patch Garden. For those of you who don't know it's a downtown community garden. Since I was home with the little guy I didn't have any pictures so I totally stole these off instagram. :( If you see this Drew, thank you!


After Artem got back we decided to head off to La Cantera to do a little shopping and try to get in on the Zara sale. 

 We parked close so we wouldn't have to walk far. 

 :P Kidding!! Thought you might appreciate it anyway.  

Grabbed dinner at Pei Wei. Thank you Artem for dragging me there. It was delicious!
 Artem's num num's. 
My num num's. 
 And...my favorite part, the fortune cookie!! 
 Artem's is top mine is bottom. Should I be worried guys??

 Zion grabbed some souvenirs. He loved those crinkly wrappers!! 

Home again! Part of our haul. 
Now it's time to settle down and enjoy a quiet evening at home and prepare ourselves for tomorrow. So glad God created the weekend. 

Btw...we've been listening to this great series by John Nelson on MetroCalvary called "Young Marrieds". It's really good so far. I think this would be good for anyone that's married not just young married but if you think this might interest you here's a link


No comments:

Post a Comment